Friday, March 17, 2017

My Lucky Charm Necklace and Earrings

Top o' the mornin' to ya' - and Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I love celebrating St. Patrick's Day because, after all,  I do have a wee bit of Irish blood in me!  I believe I have more Scottish blood, but I do have some Irish blood - so I'll KISS THE BLARNEY STONE!  In celebration of this special day, I made a green garnet necklace and earrings.  The necklace has a sweet little antique brass connector that has shamrocks on it.  I wore this necklace and earrings today to meet a friend for lunch - Mexican food.  I was wearing a cream-colored shirt, which looked beautiful with my green garnets.......until I dropped some cheese enchilada on my shirt.  LOL!  I just can't seem to eat a meal without getting it somewhere on me.  The cheese enchilada "drop" fell just beneath where the end of my necklace falls, so I looked very classy indeed!

Have a great day - and drink some green beer (or a Margarita)!  Happy St. Patty's Day!


2 comments:

Addie said...

What a lovely set! Haven't visited your wonderful blog for a while and was tickled to find you are creating pretty jewelry! Good for you! Will check back soon!

pshell said...

i really love this set - those are really pretty.