Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Break 2015

Well, Spring Break has come and gone.  We had such a nice time with the kids home from college.  During all of our plans and busy-ness, I didn't take any photos at all.  Here is one that Hunter took while we were enjoying dinner out on the deck.  It was such perfect weather, we couldn't resist eating outside.

 
Near the end of Spring Break, we went to River Ridge to play golf.  Haley and I had never been before, so we were excited about driving the carts.  Unfortunately, it started raining as soon as we arrived at the golf course and we got completely soaked - and it was FREEZING, too!  Although it was absolutely miserable, I never laughed so hard in my life.  We ended up having so much fun and I will never forget that day!  Here is my son, waiting for the rain to stop so he can play golf.  It never did stop!

He looks like a pro golfer, doesn't he?  He doesn't have a bad swing, either!  I can't wait until we can try a repeat of this day when the weather is nice.  I know it would be a wonderful way to spend the day!

No comments: