Monday, March 16, 2015

I'm Feeling Green!

Greetings!  HOW ARE YOU!  I've been busy going through all of my stamping "stuff" lately and cleaning out a lot of things.  I've been organizing my buttons - and I've got a million of those wonderful little things!  I was organizing all of my pinks, all of my yellows, all of my blues, and neutrals, when I realized that all of my green buttons would make a wonderful St. Patrick's Day decoration!
I love that when I'm papercrafting and I need a button, all I have to do is pick one out of the jar!  Doesn't matter anymore if it's retired or not, I just pick one!  I was able to make some St. Patrick's Day treats this year.  I made very small envelopes with the envelope punch board and my "green" designer paper scraps and slid a couple of Andes mints inside.  You start with a 3-1/2 X 3-1/2 piece of designer series paper and score it at 1-1/2" with the envelope punch board.  My good friend Beth joined me while I was making them and we spent the day stamping together.  It was definitely what I would call "therapy" and I enjoyed her company so much.  There's a little rhinestone in the center of each shamrock, which doesn't show up too well in the picture.
Erin go bragh!  Top o' the mornin' to ya!  Long live the queen!  May the luck o' the Irish be with you tomorrow!  Have a Margarita......it's green!

No comments: