Monday, December 22, 2014

My Favorite Christmas Card

Hi guys!  I wanted to share my favorite Christmas card for this year!  I'm in love with the little trees and the snowy hill.  To make the snow on the hill, I outlined the curve with Stampin' Up!'s 2-way glue pen and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds glitter on it.  It sparkles so nicely in real life!


This afternoon, my daughter Haley and I attended the Nutcracker presented by the Houston Ballet.  It was a splendid performance and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  I thought I might get a little bored, but that was NOT the case at all.  I was totally enthralled with the performance and the time just flew by.  I'm now realizing that I should have been a ballerina - and it's too late now!  It was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon, so Haley and I have decided that we'll need to make this a Christmas tradition.  Loved going with her.  She's the best and I love her so much!



No comments: