Friday, August 1, 2014

Stethoscope Card Update!

Greetings to my stamping friends!  Sorry I've been absent.  With my mom living in Katy now, I've been pretty busy.  We've had quite a few doctor appointments, and just taking care of all the things that need to be done when you move to a new city.  All is good, though!  My mom is settling in nicely.

I wanted to give you an update on the stethoscope cards I had mentioned before.  The doctor LOVED them and asked me to make them for her celebratory party to be held in Prague, Czechoslovakia soon, so I was very excited to do it!  She made color changes so that the celebratory card would mimic her business card, which will be mounted on the inside left of the card.  She will then write a personal note to each person on the inside right.  I had fun making them.  It keeps me stamping - something I love to do!


The left side of this card has a nice herringbone pattern embossed on it, which you can't see in the picture.  Wish I were a better photographer - that's something I'd like to work on!

Have a super weekend and TGIF!

No comments: