Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Brother's B-Day Card

Hello to my stamping friends!  Now that my kids have gone back to school, maybe things will slow down and I can find some time to stamp.  Although I retired on June 6th, the summer was so busy with my mom moving here and having both kids home from college that I still haven't yet experienced what it's like to be retired!  Today seemed calmer and I was able to sit down and stamp a birthday card for my brother Kelly.  I like the way it turned out.  Although this card is for my brother, I couldn't resist putting a rhinestone in the middle of that small medallion!  I don't think he'll mind......especially since I tucked a Starbucks gift card inside!

Recipe:

Paper:  Kraft (SU); Whisper White (SU); Orange Zest (PTI); Chocolate Chip DSP (SU)
Stamps:  Birthday Classics:  August (PTI); Banner Sentiments (PTI)
Inks:  Summer Sunrise (PTI); Orange Zest (PTI)
Miscellaneous:  Big Shot Machine (SU); Stampin' Dimensionals (SU); Rhinestone Jewel (SU); Banner Die (PTI); Embossing Folder (retired from PTI)