Monday, July 7, 2014

More Birthday Cards!

Hi, Friends!  Hope you had a great 4th of July!  It was such a nice weekend, and having my mom here made it extra special!  A week ago I posted some birthday cards I had received.  Since then, I've received a few more cards, so I wanted to share them with you!

The adorable card above was made by Judy Sumner.  It looks like she used the bottom part of the Cupcake Builder Punch to make the purse.  Isn't that cute?  I love that!

The gorgeous card above was made by my dear friend Judy Garza.  I'm really missing her!  I'll have to get in touch with her soon and chat for a while.

The fabulous card above was made by Benedicte Richard - one of my favorite people in the whole wide world!  I was excited to get a birthday card from her!

The fun card above was made by Linda Bradshaw.  Can you read what it says?  Hippo Bird-Day Two Ewes!  Isn't that cute?  Thanks, Linda - I had fun with this one!

Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday cards.  It really made my day and I appreciate all of the hand-stamped cards!

No comments: