Thursday, July 10, 2014

An Early Espresso Chair!

Whew!  Be VERY HAPPY that you're not in Houston, Texas today.  It is HOT as blazes!  I've been in my garage spray-painting a chair for my mom's bathroom - and I am drenched in sweat!  My mom's new bathroom has a lot of dark wood in it - and this chair that she had was white, which didn't go well at all!  I bought some Early Espresso spray paint and got busy!  It's turning out great, but I'm drenched in sweat and feeling high from the spray-paint fumes.........NOT a pretty picture!  Hope she likes it!

We also hung a dark, dark brown shelf on the bathroom wall that has three little wicker baskets to hold "stuff" in.  This will all look nice together.........hopefully........and her apartment is starting to come together! 

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Penny, I am so happy for your Mom to now be living closer to you. Happy Everything!!! I missed your birthday, but know some wishes are coming true. I LOVE all the cards you're making too now that you have the time to create for yourself.

Hugs, Loretta

penguinstamper said...

Hi Loretta! You are so sweet to contact me! Thanks for your birthday wishes! All the best to you, my friend!