Monday, June 9, 2014

"Pomp & Circumstance" Graduation Card

One of my nieces graduated last Saturday from Douglas MacArthur High School in San Antonio.  I was excited that I had time to make a card for her.  WOW!  It's got a lot of pop, don't you think?  I like it and I'll have to make another one for a second niece who is graduating from Boston College.  This card was designed by Diana Eichfeld.  I think a birthday greeting would work nicely, too.

All of the supplies for this card are from Stampin' Up! - and here's what I used:

Paper:  Crumb Cake; Pacific Point; Hello Honey; Whisper White; Silver Glimmer Paper
Stamps:  Chevron Background; Simply Stars; Pomp & Circumstance
Inks:  Pacific Point; Hello Honey; Pacific Point Marker; Crumb Cake Marker
Miscellaneous:  Chevron Embossing Folder; Big Shot; Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals; Decorative Label Punch; Stampin' Sponge; Star Punches (retired from Stampin' Up!); Rhinestone Jewel

Check back soon for more stamping fun!

No comments: