Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tiny Tags and Elegant Butterfly Card

Here's a cute little combo I offered at my May Camp Wannastamp!  It's a 3 X 3 card with a handmade envelope, thanks to the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Diagonal Plate.  I can't believe Tiny Tags is being retired.  It's such a great set and I'm going to miss it every day!  And what will I do without the Jewelry Tag Punch that coordinates with it?  I use that punch constantly!  I saw this card idea somewhere and have no idea who should get the credit for it, but whoever it was - thank you for such a cute idea!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  The recipe is below.

Recipe:

Paper:  Very Vanilla - 6 X 3; Very Vanilla - 2-3/4 X 2-3/4; Very Vanilla - 2-1/2 X 2-1/2; Print Poetry Designer Series Paper - 2 X 2; Very Vanilla - 5 X 5 - scored at 2-1/4 on all four sides (for the envelope)
Stamps:  Tiny Tags
Inks:  Raspberry Ripple
Miscellaneous:  SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Elegant Butterfly Punch; Rhinestone Jewels; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Simply Scored Scoring Tool with Diagonal Plate; Paper Snips; Sticky Strip

1 comment:

Jill Franchett said...

So glad you liked this Jill! It's such a nice compliment to know that you liked one of my creations enough to use it : )