Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rain or Shine Card


As soon as I saw this stamp set in the spring mini catalog, I knew I wanted it!  I love the cute umbrellas!  This is a card I offered at my May Camp Wannastamp.  When you combine the umbrellas with the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, you've got a winner!  The top card was stamped by my stampin' buddy Susan - and I absolutely loved her green and blue combo, along with the raindrops!  I saw this adorable card design on Google Images, but there was no watermark on it, so I'm not sure who to give credit to!  Thank you, whoever it was, we thoroughly enjoyed making your card!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  The recipe is below.

Recipe:

Paper:  Whisper White - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Whisper White - 5-1/4 X 4; Whisper White - 3-1/8 X 2; Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper - 2 X 3/4"; Melon Mambo - 2-3/4 X 1; Marina Mist scrap; Whisper White scrap
Stamps:  Rain or Shine
Inks:  Melon Mambo; Basic Black
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; Cloudy Day Embossing Folder; Big Shot; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack; Rhinestone Jewels; Paper Snips; Mini Glue Dots; SNAIL Adhesive; Marina Mist 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon - 11" long; Scallop Trim Border Punch

No comments: