Monday, April 22, 2013

Nature's Pace Card


Wouldn't you agree that this is a lovely card?  It was designed by Melissa Davies.  I've had the "Nature's Pace" stamp set for a while, but hadn't used it......until I saw this card that I just had to copy!  Since I registered for Paper Pumpkin, I am delighted that I now have the adorable "Hey There Friend" stamp set that I can use on whatever I like.  It works well on this card!  I offered this card at my April Camp Wannastamp.  The recipe is below.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:

Paper:  Very Vanilla - 11 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla - 3 X 2-1/4; Summer Starfruit scrap; Very Vanilla scrap
Stamps:  Nature's Pace; Hey There Friend
Inks:  Summer Starfruit; Midnight Muse; Midnight Muse Marker
Miscellaneous:  Bone Folder; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Stampin' Dimensionals; Apothecary Accents Framelits; Big Shot Machine; Small Oval Punch; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; Little Labels Punch Pack; Paper Snips; Pearl Jewels

No comments: