Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes Card

 
Every year I host a Jolly Jingle Christmas Card Workshop where my customers can make their Christmas cards.  It is my biggest event of the year and we have an absolute blast!  This is one of the cards I offered at the workshop.  I love how you can take the tree from "Lovely as a Tree" and make it look like a single pine bough!  This is not my card design - I ruthlessly copied it!  If anyone can tell me who originally designed this card, I'll be happy to give credit where it is due!
 
Recipe:
 
Paper:  Real Red - 11 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla - 5-1/4 X 4; Vanilla scrap
Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree; Ornament Keepsakes; More Merry Messages
Inks:  Old Olive; Versamark; Real Red
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; 2-Way Glue Pen; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (on the tree); Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding - 10-1/2" long; Scissors; Mini Glue Dots; Gold Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Embossing Buddy; Stamp-a-ma-jig; 3/4" Circle Punch; Pearl Jewels


No comments: