Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Hour Christmas Card



This is a card I offered at my Jolly Jingle Christmas Card Workshop.  I saw a card very similar to the "Noel" card above and had to make it with the supplies I had on hand.  I absolutely loved it, but found it quite tedious to stamp out the "Noel," so I offered an alternative idea with the candy canes and "Merry."  What you can't see in the photo is the glitter all over the Lacy Brocade embossed panel.  It is beautiful in person and one of my favorite Christmas cards EVER!  With added bling from the rhinestones, THIS CARD ROCKS!

Recipe:

Paper:  Whisper White - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Whisper White - 3-3/4 X 2-3/4; Whisper White - 3-1/2 X 2-1/2; Whisper White scrap
Stamps:  Loving Thoughts (for the "Noel"); Tiny Tags; Happy Hour
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler
Miscellaneous:  Stampin' Dimensionals; Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder; Big Shot Machine; Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine - 14" long; Scissors; Jewelry Tag Punch; Rhinestone Jewels; Paper Snips

3 comments:

-Susan- said...

Well a very Merry Christmas to you Penny! I've been out of the loop for quite a while and thought I'd pop in to see what you are up too in the creative world. You did not disappoint me! LOVE these delightful cards. Thanks for posting for the world to see!

Susan said...

stunning, elegant & looks quite easy.....TFS!!

Michele Kovack said...

Absolutely lovely!