Monday, October 29, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes Money Holder


Money holders are one of my favorite projects - especially Christmas money holders!  I saw a card like this created by Mindy Backes that I simply converted into a money holder - and I love how it turned out!  With the ink colors used, it has a retro feel to it - and I love using non-traditional colors for Christmas.  I offered this money holder at my "Busy Little Elves" Camp Wannastamp.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  The recipe is below.

Recipe:

Paper:  Whisper White - 8-1/2 X 7; scored at 2-3/8 and 5-1/2 on the 8-1/2 " side; Whisper White scrap for the ornament framelits; Silver Glimmer scrap
Stamps:  More Merry Messages; Ornament Keepsakes; Chock Full of Cheer (for the "to" and "from" on the inside)
Inks:  Real Red; Pool Party; Lucky Limeade
Miscellaneous:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool; Sticky Strip; Scissors; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - 8" long (2); Pool Party Baker's Twine - 10" long; Mini Glue Dots; Ornament Keepsakes Framelits; Big Shot Machine; 1/4" Circle Punch; SNAIL Adhesive; Paper Piercer with Mat; Real Red Brad; Stampin' Dimensionals; 3/4" Circle Punch; Rhinestone Jewels; Pearl Jewels; Merry Minis Star Punch

No comments: