Sunday, September 23, 2012

Toxic Treats Card


WOW!  When classy meets Halloween, you've got an awesome card!  This card was designed by Kimberly Van Diepen - a good friend and someone I love and adore!  I offered this card at my Hocus Pocus - A Halloween Focus Camp Wannastamp.  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!.  To order these great products from me, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."  The recipe is below.
Recipe:
Paper:  Very Vanilla - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper - 3-3/4 X 1 (you'll need three different patterns); Very Vanilla - 3-3/4 X 3; Tangerine Tango - 5 X 1/2"
Stamps:  Toxic Treats
Inks:  Basic Black
Miscellaneous:  SNAIL Adhesive; Paper Snips; Etruscan Wheel and Handle; Labels Collection Framelits; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Mini Glue Dots; Paper Piercer with Mat; Antique Brad

No comments: