Sunday, September 23, 2012

Googly Ghouls Shaker Treat Container


I saw a cute sample of this mummy in a shaker frame with free-floating eyeballs all around him!  I thought it was so cute, but I put him on the front of one of our new Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit bags.  With the kits containing the glassine bags, the googlies, and adorable little tags, it made this treat container a cinch!  I offered this project at my Hocus Pocus - A Halloween Focus Camp Wannastamp.  With candy corn inside, it's just so cute!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, with the exception of the free-floating googlies.  To order these great products from me, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."  The recipe is below.
Recipe:
Paper:  Tangerine Tango scrap; Basic Black scrap; Medium Window Sheets - 2-1/2 X 2-1/2; Tags from the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit; Whisper White scrap; Whisper White - 2-1/2 X 2-1/2
Stamps:  Frightening Feline; Googly Ghouls
Inks:  Basic Black; Basic Black Marker
Miscellaneous:  Glassine bags from the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit; Shaker Frames (the largest one); 1-3/4" Circle Punch; 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch; Paper Snips; SNAIL Adhesive; 2-Way Glue Pen; Googlies; 5mm googlies without adhesive (8); Big Shot 2" Circle Die; Big Shot Machine

No comments: