Sunday, September 23, 2012

Googly Ghouls Card Sample


Isn't he sweet?  One of my favorite card designers is Debra Currier.  When I saw this card that she designed, I fell in love with it and wanted to offer it at my Hocus Pocus - a Halloween Focus Camp Wannastamp.  Her original design shows the mummy with a little red heart, which adds a nice pop of color - but hey, it's Halloween, and it's a mummy - I think he should have a BLACK heart!  Love this layout and it's such a fun little card to make!  All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!  The recipe is below.  To order these fun products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper:  Sahara Sand - 11 X 4-1/4; Neutrals Collection Designer Series Paper Stacks (black) - 3 X 1-3/4; Basic Black - 3-1/2 X 2-1/4; Whisper White - 2-3/4 X 2; Sahara Sand - 1-1/2 X 1/2"; Whisper White scrap; Basic Black scrap
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes; Googly Ghouls
Inks:  Basic Black
Miscellaneous:  SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots; 2-Way Glue Pen; Scallop Edge Border Punch; Paper Snips; Black Button; White Baker's Twine - 6" long; Scissors; Googlies; Owl Builder Punch (for the heart)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow, I've just found your blog and you have some fantastic ideas! I'm a SU Demo in NC. Thanks for sharing!

penguinstamper said...

Hi Bonnie! I can't take credit for most of the things on my blog! I'm the world's greatest copier, but thank you for your kind words!

Penny