Monday, August 27, 2012

French Foliage and Summer Silhouettes Card


I saw a beautiful card that was designed by Layne Willison, but I didn't have the stamps she used, so I compromised and made her card with what I had available.  I loved the results!  I offered this card at my "Falling in Love With Fall" Camp Wannastamp.  The recipe is below.  If you would like to order these products from me, you can visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now."

Recipe:

Paper:  Sahara Sand - 11 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla - 2-1/2 X 2-12 (for the Labels Collection Framelits)
Stamps:  French Foliage; Summer Silhouettes; Day of Gratitude
Inks:  Early Espresso; Old Olive, Always Artichoke Marker
Miscellaneous:  Stamp-a-ma-jig; Vintage Trinkets; Mini Glue Dots; Craft and Rubber Scissors (to cut off the metal prongs on the Vintage Trinkets buttons); Labels Collection Framelits; Stampin' Dimensionals; Victoria Lace Trim - 3" long; Scissors

1 comment:

Lesley said...

simple but stunning best wishes lesley x