Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rolled Flowers Card Sample

Emma Fewkes
Okay, I'm now IN LOVE with paper quilling or rolled flowers - whatever it's called! I could sit and make 50 of these and not get tired of it. This is a sweet card we made at my "Easter and Spring Make My Heart Sing" Camp Wannastamp. Everyone's flowers turned out so pretty! What a beautiful, dainty, feminine, and sweet card! Wouldn't those little flowers be perfect for a baby card? I had way too much fun with this card and I imagine I'll be making many more flowers! Many thanks to my friend Heather Klump, who so graciously taught me how to make these - as well as Elizabeth Hurst, who was kind enough to video herself making one to help me! Thanks to both of you! To order these fun products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, with the exception of the quilling tool we used for the flowers. The recipe is below. Have a great day!
Recipe:
Paper: Very Vanilla - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Very Vanilla - 3-3/4 X 3; Certainly Celery - 4 X 1 (for the leaves); Bashful Blue scrap; Pink Pirouette scrap; So Saffron scrap; Very Vanilla - 3 X 2-1/2
Stamps: He is Risen; Delightful Dozen
Inks: Regal Rose; Bashful Blue; So Saffron
Miscellaneous: Big Shot Machine; Labels Collection Framelits; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Bird Builder Punch; Quilling Tool; 1-3/4" Circle Punch; Mini Glue Dots; Pearl Jewels; Paper Snips; Square Lattice Embossing Folder; 2-Way Glue Pen; Dazzling Diamonds Glitter; 1" Circle Punch (for the leaves); 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch; Stampin' Sponges; SNAIL Adhesive

1 comment:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

GASP!! Why didn't I think of adding bling to the flower edges?? LOVE IT!!!