Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fresh Vintage Home Decor Sample

One of my favorite things to do with my stamp sets is to create home decor items. It's such an inexpensive way to decorate a shelf or mantel and one more way that you can get your money's worth from the stamp sets you've invested in. I'm totally in love with the Sale-A-Bration set "Fresh Vintage" and I thought it would look lovely in this frame. I used Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Peach Parfait, and Poppy Parade markers to ink up the stamp. This is sitting on my fireplace mantel and now I feel all dressed up! Stamps, inks, and card stock do me a world of good - and they can for you, too! To order these impressive products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." Your fireplace mantel will thank you!

1 comment:

scott davidson said...

If you want to make your home really look really beautiful , paintings are the best way to do it believe home looks very well decorated . If you are looking to find Oil Paintings Reproductions at very economical price or cheap rates, you must visit wahooart.com