Monday, February 27, 2012

Fresh Vintage Card Sample

I'm just REALLY loving this stamp set and can't get enough of it! This is one of the cards we made at my "Wonderful Things the Occasions Mini Brings" Camp Wannastamp. I know I found this sample on Stampin' Connection, but I'm not sure who the original creator was. SORRY! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! To order these great products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." Recipe: Paper: Soft Suede - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Pool Party - 5-3/8 X 4-1/8; Soft Suede - 2-7/8 X 1-3/4 (3); Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper - 2-3/4 X 1-5/8; Very Vanilla - 2-3/4 X 2-1/8; Soft Suede - 2-7/8 X 2-1/4 Stamps: Apothecary Art; Fresh Vintage Inks: Soft Suede; Pool Party Marker; Poppy Parade Marker; Peach Parfait Marker; Lucky Limeade Marker Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Chantilly Crochet Trim - 17-1/2" long; Scissors; Everyday Enchantment Brads; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Dimensionals; Cutter Kit

2 comments:

Sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy said...

Love your card its so delicate, this is definitely on my wish list of stamps to get...