Monday, January 30, 2012

Take it to Heart Card Sample

I love how girly-girl this card is. I saw a card very similar to this made by Connie Collins quite a while back and I changed it to use our current products. This would also make a great wedding card, anniversary card, baby card, or even a thank-you card or birthday card. You simply ink up your brayer with our Vanilla Craft Ink and roll it ever so gently across the embossing. The ink sticks to the raised portions of the embossing, creating a very elegant look! We made this card at my Love Potion No. 9 Camp Wannastamp and my Top Picks Day. The recipe is below. To order these elegant products, visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: Pink Pirouette - 11 X 4-1/4; Pink Pirouette - 5-1/4 X 4; Very Vanilla scrap (for the hearts); Very Vanilla - 3 X 1/2"
Stamps: Short & Sweet; Take it to Heart or P.S. I Love You
Inks: Very Vanilla Craft; Pink Pirouette; Basic Black
Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; Big Shot Machine; Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder; Brayer; Sticky Strip; Victoria Crochet Trim - 12" long; Scissors; Full Heart Punch; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Stampin' Sponge; Pearl Jewels; SNAIL Adhesive

1 comment:

Lesley said...

gorgeous card I just love it best wishes Lesley x