Monday, September 26, 2011

Spooky Bingo Bits Treat Container

Oh, I love stuff like this! This is a sour-cream container we made at my Zooming on My Broom Camp Wannastamp. Gotta have something to keep that candy corn in! This idea came from one of our Stampin' Success magazines, a publication for demonstrators, and I knew immediately I would feature it at my Halloween stamp camp! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, with the exception of the candy corn. To order these supplies, visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: Basic Black Textured - 5-1/4 X 4-1/4; Window Sheet - 1-3/4 X 1-3/4; Peach Parfait - 2-1/2 X 1; Very Vanilla scrap; Peach Parfait scrap; Old Olive scrap; Pick Your Poison Designer Series Paper - 5-1/4 X 1/4" (2)
Stamps: Spooky Bingo Bits
Inks: Basic Black
Miscellaneous: Sticky Strip; Basic Rhinestone Jewels; Paper Snips; SNAIL Adhesive; Tasteful Trim Die; Big Shot Machine; Peach Parfait Ribbon - 6-3/4" long; Linen Thread - 9" long; 1/16th-inch Hole Punch; candy corn; Scissors; 1" Circle Punch; 3/4" Circle Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals; Stampin' Sponge

No comments: