Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Delicate Doilies Card Sample

The TOPICS! members went on a recruiting binge in July and we had quite a few promotions within our group! It was an exciting time - AND STILL IS! With everyone's promotion, it allowed me to promote to an Executive! To congratulate me for this achievement, Judy Sumner sent me this beautiful card to celebrate with me! That made me feel so good! Thank you, Judy, for your beautiful card, your kind words, and your genuine happiness for me! You are a doll - and I love your card!

2 comments:

Linda said...

WOW - Congratulations! I feel so lucky to have stumbled on your blog. I love your work and I love that you are always so happy for your team. Now it's time for everyone to be happy for you!

penguinstamper said...

Linda, you are just the nicest person! Thank you for all your kind words! Where is your neck of the woods, my friend?