Monday, August 29, 2011

My Friend Card Sample

Teneale Williams
This is a card we made at my One Step Up Camp Wannastamp. While I'm not a stamper who uses my brayer very often, it was worth pulling out for this card! Everyone enjoyed trying this technique and were very pleased with how their cards turned out. The recipe is below. To order these products, visit my 24/7 online store at http://www.pennythomas.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now."
Recipe:
Paper: Very Vanilla - 11 X 4-1/4; Very Vanilla - 5-1/4 X 4; Early Espresso - 4-1/4 X 3-1/4; Very Vanilla - 4-1/8 X 3-1/8; Very Vanilla - 4 X 3; Soft Suede - 5-1/2 X 4-1/4 (cut to 2-1/2" after run through the Big Shot)
Stamps: Elements of Style; My Friend
Inks: Soft Suede; Early Espresso; River Rock
Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; Stampin' Sponges; Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon - 16" long; Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon - 6" long; Scissors; Top Note Die; SNAIL Adhesive; Brayer; Stamp-a-ma-jig; 1-3/8" Circle Punch; Grid Sheets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this, Penny! It is just gorgeous and well worth the "brayer time". I will be CASEing for sure!
judy in stl

Mary Colemon said...

I love this, too. Chrystyna brought all of her cards to show me. One of these days I'll get to be in another class! Love your new picture, too.