Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Digital Studio - Elizabeth Sample!

I am absolutely ON FIRE with My Digital Studio! Here's a Mother's Day card I made using the program. The software is incredibly easy to use and there is free training available to everyone on www.mydigitalstudio.net, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced videos you can watch to get you started and to help you along! That website also has a catalog available to show you all of the digital downloads you can purchase since My Digital Studio was introduced! If you prefer more personal, one-on-one training, just let me know, and I'll be happy to schedule an appointment with you to go over how the My Digital Studio software works and to get you started on your first digital creation! You will fall in love with My Digital Studio - and with Stampin' Up!'s colors, punches, designer series papers, ribbons, and embellishments at your fingertips, you'll wonder why you didn't purchase it sooner! Not only can you find training on www.mydigitalstudio.net, but you will also find project samples to help you with ideas! If you wish, you can download your creations, too, to share what you have done with My Digital Studio! What are you waiting for? To order My Digital Studio software (118108), visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." When you order the software from me and download it, send me a digital card that you've created or share it with me online to receive a fun little treat from me to celebrate your first work of art!

No comments: