Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sweet Summer Card Sample!

I have a recruit, Kirsteen Gill, who asked to borrow my Scallop Square Die - AND LOOK WHAT SHE MADE! Isn't it FUN???? This stamp set is the Sweet Summer Sale-A-Bration stamp set that you can get free with a $50 purchase right now! Kirsteen folded her Whisper White card stock in half and then placed it right underneath the top of the Scallop Square Die so it would leave the fold intact. She then ran another Whisper White piece through the die and adhered it to the front, so that there are actually three layers, with two of the layers on top of each other. She then punched through the two top pieces of card stock with our Decorative Label Punch so she could suspend the butterflies between the two layers with clear thread! She cut out all of those little flowers and placed them strategically around to create a beautiful flower garden! Love it, love it, love it, Kirsteen! Thank you for making ME one! I'm so happy to have it!

5 comments:

Dawn O (dostamping) said...

Oh my gosh - this is stinkin' cute? She's a keeper!

penguinstamper said...

Hi Dawn!

Can't wait to see you in May!!!!

-Susan- said...

When I spotted this card I gasped with delight! This card screams SPRING!!! Love it to pieces....just orderd this stamp set and it should arrive Monday Ü...what you did with it is genious!!!

-Susan- said...

**Penny, I have a link to your blog on my blog so I can see right away when you have posted a new creation. I only have the "very best" and "my most favorite" links there Ü.**

penguinstamper said...

I love your enthusiasm, Susan! You are a special person!