Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Because I Care Card Sample!

Isn't this a great idea for a card? I'd like to play with taking any image, punching different sections of it out with a 3/4" Square Punch, and then creating a picture with it! There are so many possibilities with this! I cased this card from Studionoeight and have fallen in love with the softness of it. To order these products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." Recipe: Paper: Very Vanilla (101650); Bashful Blue (105120) Stamps: Because I Care (A Level 1 Hostess Set) - Page 11 of the catalog Inks: Basic Black (101179) Miscellaneous: Big Shot Machine (113439); Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (120175); SNAIL Adhesive (104332); Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049); 3/4" Square Punch (retired from Stampin' Up!); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

2 comments:

-Susan- said...

Penny I really like this card. I've got to try this myself. It's so cool the look and feel that you get buy cutting the image like this!

penguinstamper said...

Hi Susan! You are sweet to always leave comments on my blog! I'm happy that you like this card. I thought it was awesome!!!