Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Card!

Here's a great Valentine's Day card for you - and it takes five minutes or less to make it! Don't you love that? To order these great products, visit my 24/7 online store at www.pennythomas.stampinup.net and click on "Shop Now." You could really dress this card up by adding our Basic Rhinestone Jewels to the center of all the flowers! Yeah, baby! Recipe: Paper: Very Vanilla (101650) Stamps: Be My Valentine (122045 - Page 43 of the Occasions Mini Catalog) Inks: Real Red (103133); Basic Black Marker (100082) Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Paper Snips (103579); Real Red Satin Ribbon (117286)

1 comment:

-Susan- said...

Penny I just got this stamp and I'm looking forward to getting it out this week and playing with it. Your card is great! Simple and elegant! Did you do a 3-D thing with the "be my Valentine" tag? I see a shadow. Looks terrific! Thanks for sharing.