Friday, August 13, 2010

"Priceless" Card Sample!

When I was at the convention, there was a sweet gal swapping this card. I immediately grabbed it out of her hand and asked her if I could take a picture of it - and she was kind enough to oblige! This is such a great card - and one that I like to call "a 9-1-1 card." When you need a card quickly - this is it! It only takes five minutes to make this card - and you can change the colors and the greeting to suit your occasion - and you've got your card! This is my CASE of her card. I offered this card at Rosemary Kenny's home workshop, and it was a hit! I love it, too! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!
Recipe:
Paper: Elegant Eggplant - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Whisper White - 5-1/4 X 4; Old Olive scrap; Whisper White scrap
Stamps: Priceless (P. 134 of the catalog); Thank You Kindly (P. 158 of the catalog)
Inks: Old Olive; Elegant Eggplant; Old Olive Marker; Elegant Eggplant Marker
Miscellaneous: Bone Folder; SNAIL Adhesive; Stamp-a-ma-jig; pencil; ruler; 1-1/4" Circle Punch; 1-3/8" Circle Punch; Paper Piercer with Mat; Old Olive Brads; Stampin' Dimensionals