Sunday, August 29, 2010

August Camp Wannastamp Card!

Ahhhh, here's that gorgeous set "Artistic Etchings" again. I might have to take this stamp set to bed with me tonight - I just can't bear to be apart from it! I got this gorgeous card idea from Stampin' Connection and then changed it slightly to make me happier. The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Recipe: Paper: Whisper White - 11 X 4-1/4; Whisper White - 4-1/4 X 3-1/4; Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper - 3-1/4 X 1; Real Red 3-1/4 X 1 Stamps: Artistic Etchings (P. 125 of the catalog); Because I Care (P. 11 of the catalog) Inks: Real Red; Marina Mist Miscellaneous: Stamp-a-ma-jig; SNAIL Adhesive; Scallop Edge Punch; Marina Mist Satin Ribbon - 13-1/2" long; Scissors; Neutrals Buttons; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: