Sunday, August 29, 2010

August Camp Wannastamp Card!

"Morning Cup" is one of those sets that I'm hook, line and sinker for. For some reason, if a set deals with coffee, I'm all over it - and I don't even drink that much coffee, really! As soon as I saw this set, I knew I would order it - AND I DID! Isn't this an adorable card? I got this card idea from Stampin' Connection. What I love about this style of card is that you can replace that teacup with any image - change the greeting - and you have another great card. Even change the colors, if you wish. It works so well with small images! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Recipe: Paper: Cherry Cobbler - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Whisper White - 5-1/2 X 4-1/4; Baja Breeze - 4-1/4 X 1; Daffodil Delight - 2-1/4 X 1-5/8; Pear Pizzazz scrap; Whisper White scrap Stamps: Morning Cup (P. 60 of the catalog) Inks: Jet Black Stazon; Cherry Cobbler Marker; Daffodil Delight Marker; Pear Pizzazz Marker Miscellaneous: Top Note Die; Big Shot Machine; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder; Stampin' Dimensionals; Corner Rounder; Clear Rhinestones; 1-1/4" Circle Punch; Paper Snips; Pear Pizzazz Poly-Stitched Ribbon - 16-1/2" long; Scissors

No comments: