Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Celebratory Lunch!

Here is a sample of the little placecards I made for our celebratory lunch today at Brookwood Community Center! I'm just loving that new Chantilly ribbon!
Isn't this a great looking group of gals? I am so proud of them! These are my recruits who achieved promotions during the past Stampin' Up! year! The Stampin' Up! year ended June 30th! To celebrate their achievement, I treated them to lunch today at Brookwood Community Center! I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them and I am already looking forward to another celebratory lunch next July with my recruits who achieve promotions this coming year! I also gave them some fun hand-stamped goodies, but I think they liked the flip-flops the best! Mary Moosemiller, Kate Osborne, and Katherine Langner also promoted to Senior Associates, but they were unable to join us today.
This is Amy Hansen and me! Poor thing, she had to sit right next to me today, but she was a good sport about it! Amy promoted to a Senior Associate! I'm proud of her!
This is Faye Wilson and her friend Elois! I love getting photos of people when they're eating! That's okay, Faye, it doesn't look bad at all! That was some really good soup, wasn't it? We were celebrating Faye's promotion to a Supervisor! Isn't that awesome?
This is Tess Zimmerman and Laurie Carr. Can you tell that Tess doesn't like to have her picture taken close up? Thanks for letting me take it anyway, Tess! Laurie Carr is eating bread pudding, some of the best bread pudding you'll find anywhere! Tess and Laurie both promoted to Senior Associates.
This is Kelly Frnka and Diane Burns. Both of these gals promoted to Senior Associates and they are just as sweet as can be! Diane, that dessert looks superb - I should have gotten that!
Here's the whole gang! I really enjoyed the company, the conversation, and my time spent with all of you. You truly are people I love and adore! I hope you felt special and recognized today because that's exactly how I wanted you to feel! You ARE special and you SHOULD BE recognized!

5 comments:

Diane Burns said...

Thank you so much Penny! You are the BEST!!!! I loved the lunch and all my gifts. What a fun afternoon.

penguinstamper said...

You know what, Diane? YOU are the best! I am so happy that you have joined The TOPICS! You are, undoubtedly, one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world!

Penny

Anonymous said...

Yeah new photos!! Love seeing snapshots of the TOPICS. Some day (soon) I'll get to meet them.
judy in st louis

Katherine said...

I am so sorry I did not make it. I have quite the mess at my house. I hope you saved my gifts!! LOL Love you!!

Ink Bug said...

Y'all look like you had a great time and Brookwood is a major weakness for me!