Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Things with Bling Camp Wannastamp!

I love this style of card! I've been seeing it a lot on Stampin' Connection and e-mailed one of the gals who has been posting them (sorry, I can't remember who) and asked her how to do it! She was kind enough to give me the instructions. It can be kind of tedious, but I love the clean, sharp look you can get! Outline images work the best for this type of card, so I've also included a sample of a more feminine card I made using "Fifth Avenue Floral" for the image. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Recipe: Paper: Sahara Sand - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Sahara Sand - 5-1/4 X 4 Inks: Basic Black Marker; Versamark Stamps: Any of these images work nicely for Father's Day, so take your pick: Motorcycle (P. 31 of the Summer Mini Catalog; King of the Grill (P. 29 of the Summer Mini Catalog); Loads of Fun - the camper (P. 59 of the catalog); Totally Tool (P. 66 of the catalog) Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; pencil; ruler; Stamp-a-ma-jig; White Pen Eraser; Black Embossing Powder; Heat Tool; Black Brads or Silver Brads, depending on your image; Paper Piercer with Mat; Embossing Buddy

No comments: