Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pool Process - Step 12!

I've received so many e-mails asking, "What happened to the pool process?" I'm glad so many of you have enjoyed watching the process! I'm laughing, though, because my blog has gotten more hits from people watching the pool being built than it ever received on hits from people looking at my stamped art!!! Hmmmmm...... We haulted the pool process for five days while we attended the McClung Family Reunion in New Braunfels, Texas this past week, but it resumed again today when the pool workers finished placing the flagstone around the pool. It's beautiful, and I love it, and I can't wait to see water in that pool! Tomorrow, the landscaping is supposed to be cleaned up and finished, and on Thursday, the pool is supposed to be plastered, weather-permitting! Then you drop your hose in there and fill 'er up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

City of Katy water dept is going to love you when that hose is dropped in & the water starts running - the pool is awesome.

Robbi

penguinstamper said...

Thank you, Robbi! I'm getting very impatient! I want to SWIM!