Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hi and Bye Camp Wannastamp!

Ohhhhh, this is sooooooooooo pretty! I can't take credit for it, though - I totally cased it from Stampin' Connection! We made this card at my Hi and Bye Camp Wannastamp! Elements of Style is such a classy new set! I'm glad I have it in my stamp collection now! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Recipe: Paper: Soft Suede - 10-1/2 X 5-1/4; Basic Black - 5-1/2 X 5-1/4; Soft Suede - 4 X 4; Very Vanilla - 3-7/8 X 3-7/8; Very Vanilla - 2-1/2 X 2; Basic Black - 2-5/8 X 2-1/8; Basic Black scrap; Very Vanilla scrap Stamps: Elements of Style (P. 12 and 13 of the Summer Mini Catalog) Inks: Soft Suede; Soft Suede Marker; Basic Black Marker Miscellaneous: Wide Black Grosgrain Ribbon - 11" long; Sticky Strip; Square Scallop Die; Big Shot Machine; SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin' Dimensionals; Pop-Up Glue Dots; Scissors; Wide Black Grosgrain Ribbon - 8" long; Paper Snips; Large Oval Punch; Scallop Oval Punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty. I may CASE this one, too!
judy in st louis