Monday, May 24, 2010

Elements of Style Card Sample

OMG! As soon as I saw this sample on Dawn Olchefske's blog, I JUST HAD TO MAKE ONE! It is one of the prettiest things I've ever seen! It's just a little 3 X 3 card, but I think it packs a powerful punch for being so small! I used the Elements of Style stamp set; inked up the stamp with Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, and Old Olive; and then stamped it on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock. I then ran that card stock through my Big Shot using the Beautiful Butterflies die and popped it up with Stampin' Dimensionals on my 3 X 3 card stock! One little half-back pearl placed in the center - and you're melting before you know it! Thanks, Dawn! Your creativity inspires me and makes me want to keep stamping!

2 comments:

Dawn Olchefske (dostamping) said...

Thanks for the shout out Penny!!

penguinstamper said...

Hi Dawn! You're the best. I'm a Dawn Olchefske wannabe! See you at the convention this July! I've got a big hug for you!

Penny