Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything Camp Wannastamp!

I've always been kind of scared of my Movers & Shapers Big Shot die, but when I saw this card, I just had to try it, so it forced me to use that die - and NOW I LOVE IT! It's way easier to use than I thought and I love all the cool things I can make with it! This is a wedding card that I cased from Splitcoast. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! The recipe is below. Recipe: Paper: Whisper White - 11 X 4; scored at 5-1/2" and 8-1/4"; Whisper White - 2-1/4 X 2-1/4; Bride Specialty Paper - 5-1/4 X 4 Stamps: Tiny Tags (P. 28 of the Occasions Mini Catalog) Ink: Basic Black Miscellaneous: SNAIL Adhesive; Dotto Adhesive; Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder; Big Shot; Movers & Shapers Die; Scallop Trim Border Punch; Jewelry Tag Punch; White Satin Ribbon - 15" long; Paper Piercer with Mat; Linen Thread - 5" long; Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: