Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thank-You Notes!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! We had such a wonderful Christmas and New Year's, and I've been busy stamping all of our Christmas present thank-you cards! I know this doesn't look very Christmas-y, but isn't it gorgeous? I have turned it slightly sideways so that the light can pick up the Soft Swirls Texturz Plate embossing from the Big Shot. I think it looks so RICH! This type of card could be used with any greeting - my favorite kind of card! I may just have to tuck this idea away for my stamp camp next month when I'm thinking about doing all-purpose cards! Several of my customers have mentioned they'd like to start off the year with a stash of birthday cards, thank-you cards, and sympathy cards! Wouldn't this card work well for any of those topics? I hope you all have a fantabulous 2010 filled with all things you find dear! I'm in the process of planning our Valentine's Day Camp Wannastamp and I know you are going to FALL IN LOVE (no pun intended) with the things we'll be making! Details coming soon!

1 comment:

Ink Bug said...

Very elegant. I'm CASE-ing this one fo sho!