Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Catalog Open House Make-n-Take!

Isn't this just the best thing you've ever seen? My sister sent me a card like this for my birthday and it looked so realistic, I wanted to take a sip from the straw! As soon as I saw it, I knew it would make a GREAT summertime make-n-take for my New Catalog Open House! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, except the straw! Recipe: Paper: Whisper White - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; So Saffron - 5-1/4 X 4; Whisper White - 5-1/8 X 3-7/8; Cardstock Vellum in the shape of a glass; Whisper White scrap for the berries Stamps: Happy Everything (P. 142 of the catalog); Tart & Tangy (P. 126 of the catalog) Inks: Basic Black; Yoyo Yellow; Real Red Marker; Green Galore Marker Miscellaneous: Stamp-a-ma-jig; Mini Glue Dots; 1-1/4" Circle Punch; Paper Snips; Sticky Strip; Dazzling Diamonds; Stampin' Sponge; Straw

2 comments:

Diane Burns said...

This was my favorite and so easy to make. Thanks!

Wendy said...

I love this card. I just may need a tutorial on it though.

W~