Sunday, June 14, 2009

Short & Sweet Camp Wannastamp!

Wow! When I saw this card, I just had to make it at my Short & Sweet Camp Wannastamp! I think the colors are gorgeous together and using the Green Bead Duo was fun! I cased this card from Splitcoast. The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! Recipe: Paper: Going Gray - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Certainly Celery Designer Series Paper - 4-1/4 X 1-1/4; Baja Breeze Designer Series Paper - 4-1/4 X 1; Basic Gray - 4-1/4 X 1-3/4; Whisper White - 4 X 3; Basic Gray - 4-1/8 X 3-1/8 Stamps: Baroque Motifs (P. 112 of the catalog); Together Forever (P. 60 of the catalog) Inks: Basic Gray; Going Gray; Certainly Celery; Baja Breeze Miscellaneous: Stampin' Dimensionals; Scallop Edge Punch; Blender Pen; Stamp-a-ma-jig; Mini Glue Dots; Green Bead Duo; Paper Piercer with Mat; Silver Brads (3); Certainly Celery Wide Grosgrain Ribbon - 1-1/2" long; Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon - 1-1/2" long; Stampin' Sponge

No comments: