Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stampin' Up! Trip to Hawaii!

We had a gorgeous view from our balcony! Each morning, Pam and I would drink our coffee out on the balcony and watch whales! We saw whale activity every single day we were there!
Isn't this a gorgeous pool? It's just one of the many beautiful pools at the resort, but I loved the waterfall at this one! If only I had felt comfortable putting on a bathing suit! With all the palm trees and the ocean behind, it just made me melt!
Everywhere you look, there are beautiful flowers in so many bright and rich colors! You just have to be happy while you're in Hawaii! You just can't help it! Every view makes you smile and you are thanking God for creating such a beautiful world!
One night we had dinner overlooking the ocean and the sunset! What could be more inspiring than to have a delicious meal while you're watching a gorgeous sunset! Below is a lagoon where you could swim with the sea turtles and fish! It was absolutely breathtaking!
So many of you have asked to see pictures of my trip to Hawaii! It's not so much that I don't want to share it with you, but I really don't take good pictures - and I'm not one for putting personal things on my blog; however, I've posted a few shots that I think turned out "better" than I normally take! All I can say is that Hawaii is beautiful and you must beg, borrow, or steal to get there someday! I had a wonderful time - Stampin' Up! does such a good job at making you feel special - and I can thank Stampin' Up! for taking me places around the world that I never would have seen otherwise! Thanks, Stampin' Up! My association with you has been nothing short of amazing and wonderful! Some of the best moments in my life have been because of Stampin' Up! and because of YOU, my amazing and dedicated supporters who keep me inspired to keep pushing forward every month with stamp camps and home workshops!

No comments: