Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tea Party Designer Paper Baby Card

My friend Cristina had a baby girl, so I got to make a baby card! Stamping for babies has always been my most favorite stamping category! I got this idea from http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/, but I changed the designer paper for something more spring-like! I think it is so sweet - just wanted to share! Stamping doesn't have to be time-consuming or complicated! Something sweet and simple like this works every time! The recipe is below. All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up!, a company who melts my heart on a daily basis!
Recipe:
Paper: Very Vanilla - 11 X 4-1/4; Tea Party Designer Paper - 4-1/4 X 3-1/2; Pink Pirouette scrap
Stamps: Nursery Necessities (P. 66 of the catalog)
Inks: Certainly Celery
Miscellaneous: Large Star Punch; Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon - 15" long; Stamp-a-ma-jig; 1/8" Hole Punch

No comments: