Thursday, September 25, 2008

Simple Christmas Card

I am gearing up for my biggest event of the year - the annual Christmas Card Workshop! This card is NOT one of the cards we'll be making this year - I designed this for another purpose - but boy, it sure does get me in the mood! I love simple, crisp, clean cards - and this one does the trick for me! I am eager to start making my Christmas cards - bring it on! Don't miss the Christmas Card Workshop - it's something we all look forward to every year - and you can go home with 50 Christmas cards. WOO HOO! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! The recipe is below! Recipe: Paper: Real Red - 11 X 4-1/4; Old Olive - 4-1/4 X 1-1/2; Real Red Scrap; Whisper White Scrap Stamps: Classic Backgrounds (P. 113); Many Merry Messages (P. 139) Inks: Old Olive; Basic Black Miscellaneous: Large Star Punch; Star Punch; Black Brad; Paper Piercer with Mat; Stampin' Dimensionals; Black Grosgrain Ribbon (2" long)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny: What a pretty card. It's so nice to see Christmas cards being posted...it's a sure sign that my favorite time of the year is coming. I can't wait to see the cards you will have for us at your Christmas Card workshop!