Thursday, September 18, 2008

Halloween Refrigerator Magnet

Crash! Bang! Ouch! I hope Hurricane Ike wasn't too rough on you. He messed with my roof and now I'll need a new roof, but I'm so glad he's gone! He wore out his welcome in this town!
I get so excited every year when I get to pull out my Halloween refrigerator magnets! I have several - Halloween is one of my favorite stamping occasions! This is such an easy project - and it makes such a cute gift to give someone because they get to enjoy it year after year! This square of Whisper White card stock is 4 X 4 and the Really Rust card stock is 4-1/4 X 4-1/4! I stamped a Halloween scene - and this particular one uses several retired sets, but you can make your own using current sets! It may not show up in the picture, but I have Dazzling Diamonds scattered all through the "Happy Fright Night" saying, so it dazzles! Since it will be on the fridge, I'm protecting it by laminating it, and then I placed self-adhesive magnets on the back! It's getting close to time to put this on my fridge! It won't be long till the trick-or-treaters are knocking! Have fun with this - and I can't wait to see what Halloween scene you come up with! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up, with the exception of the laminate sheet!

No comments: