Thursday, July 3, 2008

Corner Bookmark Tutorial



I know you're going to love this! It's a quick, cute, easy, and fun project! I am attaching the recipe below for the bookmark I've demo'd in the tutorial! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! The videographer: My daughter Haley

Recipe:
Paper: Le Jardin Designer Paper - 4 X 4; Bordering Blue Card Stock; River Rock Card Stock; Very Vanilla Card Stock
Stamps: ABC Alphabet - Lower Case (P. 157)
Inks: Bordering Blue
Miscellaneous: Paper Scorer; Paper Snips; SNAIL Adhesive; 1-1/4" Circle Punch; 1" Circle Punch; 3/4" Circle Punch; River Rock Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon

5 comments:

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

So cute! Love the different looks!

Elizabeth

penguinstamper said...

Elizabeth, I love your stamping enthusiasm! I think we could be good friends!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My friend Chrystyna came to your Open House and showed me to your website! I love your projects and have you in my Favorites list!

Mary

penguinstamper said...

Hi Mary! I'm happy that you're enjoying my blog! You'll have to come stamp with us soon! We have more fun than you can imagine! Just let me know your e-mail address, and I'll add you to my list to keep you informed of upcoming stamping events! Happy stamping!