Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Beautiful Card!

As you're viewing this, I'm in Salt Lake City at the Stampin' Up! Convention! Amazing what you can do with technology, right? I wish I could have fit you all in my back pocket and taken you with me! We have such a super fantabulous time - and then we come home totally obnoxious - all pumped up about Stampin' Up! and the products we sell! That's why we love to go - it reminds us how lucky we are to be part of such a wonderful company!

Okay, these colors make me melt! But what was I thinking? "To a Wonderful....Husband?" My husband doesn't want a card with a pink bow and flowers all over it! Why didn't I change that to "friend" or "sister"? Oh, well, this stamp set (the flowers, that is) is about to retire and I wanted you to see what a gorgeous card you can make with it before it's too late! All supplies used and shown are from Stampin' Up! - THE best rubber stamp company in the world!

Recipe:
Stamps: All Through the Year (P. 59); Wonderful Favorites (P. 145); Paisley Background (P. 136)
Paper: Certainly Celery - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2; Whisper White; 5-1/4 X 4; Regal Rose - 4-1/4 X 2-1/2; So Saffron - 5 X 2-1/4; Regal Rose - 4-1/2 X 1-3/4; Whisper White - 4-1/4 X 1-1/2; Certainly Celery Scrap for "husband"
Inks: So Saffron; Regal Rose; Certainly Celery; Basic Black
Miscellaneous: Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain (P. 191) - 16" long; Certainly Celery Brads (P. 189); Stampin' Dimensionals (P. 186); Paper Piercer with Mat (P. 189)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As usual, your card is great! You can change the 'husband' to 'friend' when you come home or let him know you were thinking about him while you were away!

Mary