Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mini Envelope Album









I love little projects like this! It's such a unique way to showcase favorite photos from a special event! All you do is take three 3 X 3 envelopes, lick the flaps, and stick one to the back of the envelope above it, leaving the last flap unlicked! The last flap is what folds over the entire album. Then you just cut card stock to fit inside the envelopes and you can place photos on the front and back of the card stock, so this little album will hold six photos. For the little tabs on each pull-out, I used my 3/4" circle punch and then placed a brad at the top. Tape the back side of the circle down after you have placed the brad in the front to hide the back side of the brad! It looks better that way when you look at the picture on the back! I placed Crystal Effects on my sunglasses so they look shiny and real! The album gets folded up accordion style! This album could be used for birthdays, Christmas, vacations, Halloween, yada, yada, yada! Fun, fun, fun! All products used and shown are from Stampin' Up! The recipe is below!


Recipe:

Paper: Blue Bayou - 3 X 3; Mellow Moss - 3 X 3; Chocolate Chip - 3 X 3; Mellow Moss scrap; Chocolate Chip scrap; Blue Bayou scrap; River Rock - 2-3/4 X 1; Mellow Moss - 3 X 1-1/8

Stamps: Life's a Breeze (P. 80); "Something Fishy" Jumbo Wheel (P. 80); Retired set for the sun (sorry!); Everyday Flexible Phrases (P. 152)

Inks: Chocolate Chip; Mellow Moss; Blue Bayou, Summer Sun; Mellow Moss Marker (sailboat); Chocolate Chip Marker (sailboat); Bashful Blue Marker (sailboat)

Miscellaneous: Sponges; Vintage Brads; 3/4" Circle Punch; Paper Piercer with Mat; Crystal Effects; 3 X 3 White Mini Envelopes; SNAIL Adhesive

4 comments:

Vicki said...

What a cute idea and a great way to share photos without putting them in a scrapbook! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I demo-ed this at a recent camp and my customers LOVED it. I sold several Life's a Breeze stamp sets. It is toooo cute.

Anonymous said...

too cute - thanks Penny - I think I will have to demo it at my upcoming stamp camp!
-danielle

penguinstamper said...

Thanks for the kind words!