Sunday, June 1, 2008

Card of the Week - June 2nd


The Card of the Week was stamped by my sister Pam! This card is absolutely precious and the colors are so sweet and soft together! I tried to CASE it, but I can't make mine look as cute as hers, so I'll just sit back and admire hers! All products used and shown are from Stampin' Up!

Recipe:
Paper: Blush Blossom; Certainly Celery; Very Vanilla

Stamps: Sweet Dreams (hostess set - P. 20); All Holidays (P. 146)

Inks: Basic Black; Pretty in Pink Marker; Cameo Coral Marker; Certainly Celery Marker

Miscellaneous: Color Spritzer Tool; Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon; Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon; 1-3/8" Circle Punch; 1-1/4" Circle Punch; Stampin' Dimensionals; Paper Piercer with Mat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

penny, the card you sent me from this design was absolutely beautiful---don't sell yourself short! you do excellent work!!! luv ya!!!